Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday May 6th

Good afternoon!
Another encouraging day at the clinic.  I am now  at 100% of my donor''s immune system which is as good as it can get at this point.  My Mom arrived today and will be both my great comfort and my chauffeur to/from clinic visits in the upcoming weeks.

On the health front...My creatinine level (kidney function indicator) continues to trend downward -  this has been a challenge to manage given the insult to my kidney from the  chemo combined with some of the drugs I am taking.  Anyway we saw a significant drop from last week which is awesome!

All this plus my my strong blood counts bode very well for my recovery.

I will let you know when life brings me back to North Andover.  Thanks for checking in

With Love
Maureen


10 comments:

  1. So exciting to hear such good news! Keep it coming! xoxo, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news!! Love you & still praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news!! Love you & still praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read all the good news! keep it up.

    Rich & Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much love and congratulations- this is wonderful news.
    We love you and send continued healing prayers. Jane, Kirsten, glen, Adam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maureen,
    Keep the good news coming. ;-)
    XXOO Gina & George

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for 100%- you will be back home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maureen
    Wonderful news!! Miss you!! Sending healing hugs :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Maureen,
    So glad to hear of your progress. Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day today,
    Love from Riyad, Sarah, Emily and Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's Day!! Hope you are having a wonderful celebration with your family today! XOXO, Kate

    ReplyDelete