Sunday, June 26, 2016

Weekend Update Sunday June 26th

Fun Stuff:  It was kind of a quiet week for the kids.  Joseph worked and was very helpful driving Emma to her last week of rowing.  Saturday was spectacularly beautiful here and the kids and Jim went on the boat. Some of Joseph's friends joined and had a great time tubing.  In the afternoon my family headed to some of our close friends for an HS graduation celebration.  What a perfect day to be outside.  Here at Beth Israel my good friend Colleen kept me company for awhile Saturday which was awesome.  Sunday  Emma Joseph and Jim came to see me at Beth Israel.  Julie our wonderful nurse took us to Mass. We then had a nice little lunch at a sidewalk cafe on the way back to the hospital.

Medical Update. No treatments until I am past this infection  They want me to be as strong as possible.  Plus an infection could compromise any likelihood of success with the treatment. Will post something as treatment decisions evolve.

Thanks for checking in

Love Maureen

5 comments:

  1. Hi Maureen - hang in there. I will continue to pray that this is all behind you very soon and you can enjoy these beautiful summer days outside of the hospital!

    Nicole Conaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie - I think of you everyday and am hoping you get to be free of infection asap and make home with your sweet family. I love you so much!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Maureen, Just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that people far and wide are thinking of you. Sending you strength and resilience. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! Hope to catch up soon!! Love you!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! Hope to catch up soon!! Love you!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete