Friday, December 18, 2015

weekend update Friday December 18

Heading home tonight. Woo hoo. My good friend Judy will be here shortly to spirit me home. I am going home with a healthy blood pressure and feeling great overall. Keeping an eye on my rash which persists but is not causing any real trouble.

My liver enzyme numbers had been elevated but  those are coming down as well. Most likely graft v  host.

Finally my blood and platelets counts are looking good.

So great day today. What an awesome Friday. Oh and Joseph is home so we are all back together.

Thanks for checking in and a special thanks to Beth and Judy for your help this week.

Love Maureen

4 comments:

  1. Such wonderful news that you are home and feeling good!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family Maureen! So much to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Moe! So glad your gone again and feeling rested. Enjoy the Christmas holidays, and well look forward to seeing you again soon.
    -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete