Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday April 13

I just realized I was in the hospital over 2 Friday the 13ths.  Take that!

Today is move day to the apartments.  All of my blood work looks good, no fevers or other last minute blips to keep me here.  I was out of bed, in the shower and dressed in street clothes in record time just in case anyone thinks I am sticking around for another day :)

Jim is here and Kate arrives today.  Someone needs to be with me 24/7 in the apartments and Kate is taking first shift.  Hopefully I won't be there too long (maybe 2 weeks) but we'll have to wait and see how I do.

It looks beautiful outside today and I cannot wait to get a breath of fresh air.

My updates may be staggared this week as the apartment does not have wi-fi and I think one day will pretty much be like the last.  I'll keep on this blog as best I can.

Thanks for all your love, support and prayers - and thanks for checking in!

Love
Maureen

10 comments:

  1. Mo, You're amazing! Keep up the good work. Sending loads of love and every good wish for continued progress. Riyad, Sarah, Emily and Jamie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news - enjoy the fresh air! So glad you are doing well.

    The Conaton Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you always wanted an apt in the city... Just not one with these strings attached..
    So glad you are out of the hospital! Just in time for the weather to perk up too! Keep on going! xo robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen,
    Hope the move goes well! You continue in my thoughts and prayers.
    Much love,
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! So glad to hear you have been sprung! I hope you get to enjoy some sunshine and fresh air--I'm sure you've been missing it! You're in my thoughts every day. xoxox, Kathy E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maureen,
    I hope you are settled into your new digs...I've been thinking of you so much and hope to talk to you this week. Can you give us the address for the apartment? I'm so glad Kate will be there for you during this first stInt....you can't beat good sister time, no matter what the circumstance! Sending you love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Maureen, Yeah! So glad to hear this! You are amazing! Can't wait to see you again soon! Maybe a walk in Boston? Love, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is Maureen's address:

    400 Brookline Ave Apt 7a Boston, MA 02215

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maureen,
    Thrilled to hear of the new move to the apartment. It is one giant step closer to home. :-)
    Hugs & Kisses,
    George & Gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maureen,
    Your strength is inspirational. I miss seeing you around town and hope you are getting settled into your new digs. Thinking of you and sending my love and prayers.
    Corina Hopkins

    ReplyDelete