Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday March 19

Returned to the hospital  today for the  transplant procedure.  Today was all about paperwork, admission day evaluations and getting my central line placed.  This line is for the chemo, any IV's needed and blood draws.  The procedure went well and I am ready for my chemo to begin tomorrow morning.  The plan is for five days of chemo, a day of rest, and then the transplant.

On the drive to the hospital I completed my March Madness bracket (Jim was driving) and mailed in just before the deadline.  Never let it be said I lose sight of my priorities.

In other news...North Andover High School announced the 2015 Senior Class Superlatives winners (as voted on by members of the senior class).  Our  own Joseph Staudt was crowned Class Clown continuing the tradition started a generation ago by his Mom (me) when she was voted Class Clown of Lake Catholic High School.  Jim was voted most intelligent and most likely to succeed - we have high hopes Emma takes that path.  Between the four of us  we tell some pretty cerebral jokes.

Will keep you posted on how things progress - thanks for checking in

Love, Maureen


2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you as you head into this next phase. The visit home seems to have worked the right magic...you look great! High hopes! Love, betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Siobhan was voted class clown too!!!! Guess not just passed through the Redmond line!!! Thinking of you and hope your bracket is still intact!!!

    ReplyDelete