Friday, March 11, 2016

Weekend update Friday March 11

Big day today!  Emma has dodgeball this morning (there is hope for youth everywhere as long as kids continue to play dodgeball) Joe is coming home for spring break and I am busting out of here after a two week stay.   I should get the weekend off then back to the clinic Monday. My counts will continue to drop so I will need to take precautions (mask, diet restrictions,etc)   Otherwise I can go about my day. Sometime soon we'll start talking about the next medication and the donor cell infusion but for now it is home to recover. Feeling good overall. A bit tired and working on my appetite. Still have the mouth sores which are annoying but all manageable.

So have a great weekend everyone and thanks for checking in. Love Maureen

4 comments:

  1. So glad you can be at home. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen- so glad you are heading home! Please tell me your diet restrictions so I can bring over something you would enjoy for dinner on Thursday. A suggestion and/or craving would be helpful. Happy that you get to spend some QT with Joseph. See you soon..... Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are getting home to rest & recover. Enjoy spending some quality with Joe this week.

    Hugs & kisses,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete