Sunday, November 1, 2015

happy Halloween and weekend update Sunday 11/1

Had a great visit with my brother John last week. Picked him up from the airport and we immediately went to a clinic appointment for a skin biopsy.  Not quite the freedom trail for John but it was great for me to have the company.   All is trending in the right direction with me.  My counts are recovering meaning I do not have to go into the clinic quite as frequently for transfusions.  Soon we will have a plan for next steps. I think the medical team would like to see the rash fully gone and my counts a bit stronger before taking the next steps in my treatment. All good stuff. Jim went to bowdoin this past weekend for family weekend. He and Joseph had a nice guys time together dividing their time between campus and the outlets in Freeport Maine. Nicely done boys. Next appt is Tuesday and I will update you shortly thereafter.  Thanks for checking in. Love Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment