Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday January 2, 2015

New Years Day was a blessed day with visitors (Mom, Aunt Debbie, Jim, Emma) but I was sooooo tired. Despite the fun conversations I kept dozing off - perhaps my mind and body associate New Years Day with napping! Anyway,it makes me really appreciate the days when I am not tired - like today - yeah!

Looking forward to seeing some good friends today - apologies in advance if I fall asleep on you - nothing personal.

I was watching the news this morning and saw a segment on cancer Researchers have found that bad luck plays a major role in determining most types of cancer rather than genetics or risky lifestyle choices such as smoking.  http://time.com/3651785/cancer-bad-luck/ Go figure
Love
Maureen

PS my medical team may walk me through the 2nd bone marrow biopsy result sometime today.


5 comments:

  1. Yes Moe, I saw that news segment too. All the years of cancer research....and the best the scientists can come up with as a cause is "bad luck"? Thinking of you, and wishing you good luck and good news from your biopsy results today! Xo, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Maureen.....thinking of you and praying for a year of remission and cure for you. Enjoy your family.....I'm so happy to hear you are surrounded by so much love and support! Praying for good news from the second biopsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen, Kate Gleeson called me yesterday to introduce me to your blog. Keep up the good fight. I'm sending you lots of love! And wishing you all the best. XO, Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!
    Wishing you positive and happy thoughts from the Grant Family.
    Kate Grant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maureen - Wishing you the very best! Keep fighting...

    ReplyDelete