Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday Jan 20th

I think this next week will offer not much in the way of 'new' information.  We are finishing up  the second round of chemo around Wed or Thursday of this week then it is a waiting game for my counts to come up (reference earlier posts from round 1 chemo for what that all means).  The medical staff is incredibly competent and responsive.  I am absolutely in the right place.

On a this is awesome note...Father Eric from our St Michael North Andover Parish came in to see me yesterday.  It was so nice Jim was here and Fr. Eric got a chance to meet my cousin Mark and wife Karen.  This week many of the St Michael middle schoolers are going on a trip to DC for the Walk for Life.  In addition to the walk, the kids will see Arlington National Cemetery and a monument or two.  Emma is going with several of her friends and Fr. Eric is a chaperone.  For the bus ride I suggested singing '100 bottles of beer on the wall' 100x but he thought he could come up with something more mission appropriate.

That's it for now

Much Love
Maureen

1 comment:

  1. Hey Moe -I love that your humor is still operating at full-speed!! Yay to almost being at the end of this round of chemo! xoxoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete